- The original Dermaroller® – the best micro-needling roller in the world
- Treat wrinkles, scars, and stretch marks
- Stimulates new collagen
- See brighter, fresher, younger-looking skin
- Allows for unparalleled hydration – get the most out of your moisturizers!
BONUS: Comes with Roller Cleaner
If you want to know more…
Reduce the signs of aging at home, with the Home Care Roller by Dermaroller®.
Safely and easily reduce wrinkles, improve hydration, and maximize absorption of the beneficial ingredients in the Dermaroller® Home Care Line. Roll up to 3 times a week for up to one year with this roller.
What else you need to know:
With optimal needle count, the Home Care Roller by Dermaroller® maximizes effectiveness, safety and comfort. Using the highest quality micro-needles from Germany, treatment with the Home Care Roller by Dermaroller® is virtually painless.
The needles are 0.2mm in length and are made of surgical-grade stainless steel. This is the optimal needle length to penetrate the epidermis (top layer of the skin) without causing damage to living tissue and bleeding.
- Medical grade a-traumatic (non-traumatic) needles
- Optimal number needle count (162)
- Durable and can be used 3 times a week for up to one year
- Safe and easy to use
- Significantly enhances infusion of important nutrients
Home Care Roller by Dermaroller
Wash your face before using the roller with a facial cleanser.
Lightly roll in all directions all over the face, neck and décolletage.
After rolling, let your skin recover for 10 to 15 minutes.
Apply a suitable skin care product to hydrate your skin.
It is especially important to clean the Home Care Roller by Dermaroller® properly after each treatment since this ensures hygienic use of the roller.
Rinse the roller head under running, warm water and lightly shake the roller dry.
Spray the roller head with the Roller Cleaner to get rid of excess water.
Allow the Home Care Roller to air dry before putting it back into the case.