Rose water toner (we call it Roseau [ro-zo], is perfect to set makeup, to shrink pores, to lift and tone skin and make you feel like a superstar. Artisans who make our rose water have phD in vapor distillation and take rose water seriously. Unlike most rose waters we do not remove precious rose essential oil from our water, which adds to rose toner’s healing superpowers for your skin.
- powerful toning astringent
- alcohol-free, fragrance-free
- rosacea & capillary damage repairing
- for all skin types, great for acne-prone skin
- CRUELTY-FREE, VEGAN & ALCOHOL-FREE
We are obsessed with rose water and don't leave for any trips long or short without a little bottle of this incredible toner.
Roseau (Rose) Toner 8 oz
Not only it smells heavenly, it is an incredible natural astringent, toner, pore reducer and skin perfecter. Vapor-distilled rose water has been a staple in the natural beauty regimens all over the world for many centuries, if not thousands of years.
Rose water lightly moisturizes and alleviate dryness from dry and aging skin. It is mild, does not sting or irritate skin, balances skin tone, soothes skin and is perfect for any skin type. When used regularly (daily), Roseau will improve complexion without using of any additional cosmetic products and treatments.
Here are some of best uses and benefits of rose water:
- excellent astringent - tightens skin to prevent sagging (slows down skin aging)
- provides light hydrating effect
- helps reduce dryness
- gives skin a more even tone while reducing appearance of fine lines
- reduces pore size
- while primarily an astringent, rose water has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties instrumental for reducing acne and redness
- it will help keep your skin clean and balanced
One of the best ways to use Roseau is a natural toner and refresher for makeup (makeup setting tonic).
After cleansing skin with water or Katari Hoba (oil cleanse) and water, dab rose water all over the skin (face, neck, décolleté, hands) with a cotton ball or cloth. If you sprayed rose toner, still massage it into skin before skin absorbes it.
Follow up with a moisturizer (we recommend hypoallergenic and light Hoba (jojoba oil) and at night, Barie for helping skin cell regenerate.
Another way to use Roseau, is to spray it on hair to make it smell amazing and give a little more of hydration and beneficial anti-aging properties. Rose water is perfect addition to any skin masque, mixed with various other flower waters (for instance, Katari Geran - geranium water) to create a beautiful flower hydrating toner.
One really cool way to relieve stress and make you feel amazing is a gentle scalp massage with rose water. Yep! Enjoy!